Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simple Mascara Routine

So we just got back from a fab beach weekend and I felt it was very important to blog about my mascara routine. As we all know mascara can basically change your entire look (for the better) and many times it's all you need as you run out the door. My routine, which I think works great for me (and could for you too!), is as follows in order:

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
Mac Prep and Prime
Mac Zoom in black
LashBlast by Cover Girl in very black
Tarte Lights Camera Action in black
Maybelline Lash Discovery in black


Now I know what you all must be thinking - OMG!! So many mascaras to use at one time! But I am telling you, you will be amazed at the results when you use more that product as well as the eye lash curler. No more fake eyelashes for this make up lover. Oh and by the way I promise it will only tack on about two extra minutes to your normal make up routine. Give it a try! Tell me what you think about it…

-S

Photo: CoverGirl.com

No comments: