Friday, August 1, 2008

Nourish Your Lips

OK girls. I've got some lip news for you. As you know, I'm not too fond of putting anything on my lips, mainly for their sticky value. But sometimes it's just so hard when I feel like my lips are slightly dry. Simply licking them will not do the trick! So I found a solution!

My editor got some samples recently of Softlips and gave me some to try out. I'm so excited she did, even though I was so hesitant to begin with. It has SPF 20 and is ever so light on my lips. I feel like I'm barely wearing anything, yet my lips feel hydrated and protected. I'm loving it!

They come in a variety of flavors - my choice is the vanilla. While reading up on it a little, I saw that Softlips has a line of tinted lip protectants as well. It's a great product and I'm giving it an excellent review!

Though it's not something that will work for me when I go out and need the slightest bit of shine and color, I know Softlips works great for everyday wear. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss, but in the meantime I'll condition my lips (with a two pack that runs under four bucks) and get them ready!

-A

No comments: