Thursday, August 7, 2008

Can't Live Without This: Product 3

My final product in the "What three products can't you live without" series would have to be something that really brightens my face. It gives me color on a pale day and makes my smile happier. It's my rosy MAC Powder Blush in the color dame.

Blush is tricky sometimes because there are so many shades to choose from. Which one is right for you? You can break it down into a few options. We have cream and powder; pink, orange, and brown shades; sparkly and matte. I've chosen a shade of pink because of the blue in my eyes and my fair skin. I think brown shades are better for darker skin types, while orange is good for more olive tones. I don't particularly like cream anything because it feels rather heavy on my already oily skin - why add to that? And, to me, sparkly makeup is best for dramatic eyes on a night out.

I really love blush as one of the products I can run out of my house with. It can take a dreary face into a bright face and make you look more awake. You can forget pinching those cheeks for color when you have blush - it makes you come alive. And with the right angled brush you can really get complete coverage over the applets of your cheeks.

So now you've seen my three favorite products: Prescriptives concealer, Prescriptives eyeliner, and MAC blush. With these three products combined I'm ready to run in less than 60 seconds. And these are all such little products that I can easily throw them into my bag and hang on to them for quick touch-ups. I think these three products enhance the quality of my face. While concealer is something that hides imperfections, it's the right concealer that will go on smoothly and give a flawless appearance.

Your three favorite products may be different than mine. Maybe you like mascara better than liner or bronzer more than blush. Tell me all about it in the comments section of Makeup Lovers Anonymous!

-A

No comments: