Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can't Live Without This: Product 1

I've had an unfortunate bout with some "imperfections" on my face in the past two weeks. And were it not for my concealer, I don't think I would've been as confident leaving the house.

I first discovered Prescriptives Camouflage Cream concealer when S gave it to me. She hadn't been using it and I was in desperate need of a quick fix while I was at her house. She said that I could just have it because she was using another and ever since, I've been hooked!

It came especially in handy recently because I was able to use it to blend perfectly to my face. No one noticed my imperfections when I used the Camouflage Cream and when I pointed it out to a select few, they had to stare hard at my face to even see what I was talking about.

The Prescriptives Camouflage Cream concealer also works like a charm for those nasty dark circles under your eyes. You'll brighten up your face in no time at all. I just love this Prescriptives product to pieces! It's gotten me out of quite a few messes!

This is just one of the three products I cannot live without. What are your three makeup must-haves??

-A

No comments: