Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please Excuse Me While I Powder My Nose

I go back and forth on the usage of powder. I used to use it a long time ago and then I stopped. I often go through periods where I do this with products. I recently got back to using powder when KA was telling me about hers. I felt like powder would be a good fit for me since my face is very oily and could use a touch up every now and then.

My choice: Stila's Sheer Pressed Powder. Made specifically for oily types, this powder does do its job well. Anytime I've been out for a long time, whether it be a weekend project or just a day at the office, I can rely on my Stila powder to take away my shine instantly. I wouldn't say I'm completely blown away, however. If I found another powder that did the same or a better job I may be easily swayed. I've heard good things about Clinique, but we'll see if I can score a sample of some other powder. But I do like the Stila powder for now and will continue using this product to powder my nose.

-A

Photo: Sephora.com

No comments: