Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Store Brand

I want to tell you about one of my favorite lines of makeup: Sephora brand! Now I know you have seen previous posts where we have reviewed some Sephora brand products. I am here to say that we have only positive things to say about the entire line - once again proving you do not have to break the bank to look beautiful! Sephora even makes a great replica of one of my favorite products (Benefit's Eye Bright). In the Sephora line it's only $5, which is absolutely amazing! They also have tons of colored mascaras and colored eyeliners, which, like A, is my current obsession. Basically whatever it is that you are looking for you can find in this line. Some of your favorite products from other lines may already be available in Sephora's line - all you have to do is look!

-S

No comments: