Monday, June 30, 2008

Rest Assured, You'll Look Great

Summer is a time of year when your face can feel heavy with makeup, especially if it's super hot out. For a no makeup look day (yes, we all must have them), I generally like my eyes to look bright. I heard that if you lined the inner rim of your eye with a peachy color that this would give a great effect. It's totally true.

One day as I was browsing around Sephora for the perfect inner rim liner, I stumbled upon Tarte Rest Assured Brightening Wand, and this was the perfect product. It has two ends: a shimmery pink liquid that instantly brightens up the eye area and the a peach liner for the inner rim. This Tarte Rest Assured Brightening Wand is the perfect product to carry in your purse after a night on the town or a long day of work. I even started to use it with my Sephora 071 eye liner and blue mascara on the lower lashes. If you want that glowing, fresh look then this is the product for you.

-S

Photo: Sephora.com

No comments: