Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Summer and I've Got the Blues

Summer has officially begun so of course I'm not actually sad and blue. I actually wanted to tell you about the perfect summer product: colored mascara.

Last summer, blue mascara resurfaced and I figured I would try it out. I LOVE IT. It's the perfect amount of make up for, let's say, a day at the beach! The tricky part about blue mascara is that you need to find the perfect shade. I found this in Benefit's BADgal Blue mascara. During any summer day with this on your lashes, your eyes will pop, appear brighter, and you will feel fabulous because it is so easy and quick. And, BADgal Blue won't run either.

Another trick that I love about with this mascara is to use regular black mascara on the top lashes, and then apply the blue to just the lower lashes. The best part of this combo is that I found the PERFECT eyeliner to go with this mascara - and it's only $4! It's by Sephora and the color is 071.

Today is a beach day for me so you can bet that I will definitely be wearing my BADgal Blue Mascara!

-S

Photo: Sephora.com

No comments: