Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Creamy Shadows

I know what you're all thinking - it always creases! Well, it doesn't have to. I have found the answer!! Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner.

Now I know it sounds too good to be true, but it really is amazing. I currently own three colors: stiletto (a darker purple), skinny jeans (a metallic silver) and flatter me (a peachy tone). All of these are gorgeous! Flatter me is the color that I use on an every day basis because it is the perfect color for that beautiful-but-not-even-trying look. Skinny Jeans and Stiletto are the cream shadows I usually use as liners for a night look. It's the perfect way to just make your eyes pop.

These cream shadows will definitely deliver on the creaseless promise. If you don't believe me visit any Sephora and try them out for yourself - you won't be disappointed.

-S

Photo: Sephora.com

No comments: