Friday, June 27, 2008

A Dove for Everyone

Although we usually write about makeup, I think hair is just as important as makeup, so that will be the subject of today's post. And when I find a product that steals my heart, I feel it is my duty to tell you all about it.

Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream is AMAZING. Now the best part is that it is the perfect taming product, whether your hair is curly or straight. You can literally use handfuls of Dove's Taming Cream and your hair will not be greasy. This is unlike other formulas, such as Biosilk, where if you even overdo it a little bit you look as if you have not washed your hair for days.

This product is only $4 and can be found at any drugstore or Target. Personally I get the best results when I add this product to my wet hair straight out of the shower, style as usual, and then add some more, if needed after styling. That's the beauty of the product - there are literally no mistakes. When I go out I usually have glossy waves created by the curling iron. Without this product they would just be lifeless waves with no shine.

-S

Photo: Drugstore.com

No comments: