Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Faves Modified

I'm pumped! I've been following Beauty and the Blog (that's Sephora's very own beauty blog) and saw some great things they are discovering at Sephora's San Francisco Headquarters. Check 'em out. I can't wait until they come out!

Product 1 - Laura Geller Tinted Spackle - beginning September 24th, you can now buy this excellent foundation primer in a tinted version. How great is that!! Now, I can use Mario Bedescu's regular moisturizer and save the tinting for the primer during the winter months. I'm sure I'll switch back and forth, however, on the Stila tinted moisturizer and the good old original spackle

Product 2 - Benefit BADGal Plum Mascara - Our fave blue mascara for the summer will now be available in a deep purple for the fall! Purple is the new black and is certainly the fashionable color for this next season of leaves dropping and cool breezes. Walk out into the world with fashionable eyes and use purple mascara to accent your eyes. This sounds absolutely amazing!

-A

No comments: