Thursday, September 4, 2008

Falling for Eyeliners

I've made the decision that my everyday liner doesn't need to be jet black. I made a purchase over the summer of another Prescriptives Softlining Pencil in Void that I perceived to be different than what it actually is, mainly because I ordered it online.

I thought this would be a light and bright shade of teal, which would be fun for a night out. What it actually turned out to be was somewhat of a forest green. I'd use it occasionally to switch up my look, but I recently decided that this is something I can use on an everyday basis because it's not as harsh as black and creates a more natural look.

If you like liner, but don't want your eyes to be so smoked out during the day (which is actually a good tip), then it's definitely a good idea to invest in some dark green and brown liners. Think earth tones. And these would be perfect for the Fall season!!

-A

No comments: