Thursday, September 25, 2008

Make Eyes Bright!

Ok so I know that I have basically been on hiatus, but my life has been one big mess lately! One thing that I can say that has been pretty amazing, however, is the compliments that I have been getting every single day without fail on my eye makeup. The funny part about it is that all I ever wear is mascara, and one other magic eye product - Benefit EyeBright.

This is the most amazing eye pencil because it basically just makes your eyes pop. It's a pinkish-white liner that goes on the corner of your eyes and just makes you instantly look awake. The best part about this product is that it comes with instructions!! Basically, Benefit EyeBright is foolproof in more ways than one.

So if for whatever reason you just cannot get enough beauty sleep, Benefit EyeBright is the product for you!

-S

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Ooo I am gonna check this one out :)