Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ultimate Disappointment

I have been on the hunt for another mascara. Now, I know what you must be thinking - you already use so many! But as I have said many times I am a firm believer that when using mascara, more is MORE!! Daily, I use about four different mascaras and, no, it doesn't take long at all!! My makeup is done in five minutes flat.

I ALWAYS use Mac Prep and Prime and Mac Zoom, without substitutions. To add to this daily combination, I decided to try shu uemura's Ultimate Expression mascara and I was totally disappointed. I mean it literally felt like there was no improvement in my lashes at all. The formula, itself, was kind of dull as well so overall it was just a bad purchase. THANK GOD Sephora will exchange almost anything for you because $23 was a lot to spend on a bad product.

It's back to the drawing board for me, but I'm sure I'll be able to get a good review up for all you Makeup Lovers soon!! Until then, keep searching and let us know what your cant-live-without mascara is!

-S

No comments: