Thursday, October 23, 2008

Extra Super (and Fabulous) Lash

My cousin is a genius. I mean GENIUS.

BP called me up the other day after reading some of my posts and told me that I just had to get Rimmel London's Extra Super Lash mascara. She claimed it worked really well, didn't run down her face ever, and made her lashes look long and full. And the best part: it only costs $2.99!!

Extra Super Lash is a thin, short brush that goes on nice and light, but keeps my lashes straight up all day. Yesterday, AB asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes. I was not! Just two coats of Extra Super Lash.

Of course, I prepped my lashes with a curl of my shu uemura eyelash curler and a base coat of Prescriptives Lash Builder primer. This is a perfect mascara for everyday wear and will certainly not break the bank! Go get Rimmel London's Extra Super Lash now!!! Thanks, prima.

-A

No comments: