Friday, February 6, 2009

The Lip Gloss Chronicles: CARGO

Ladies, I never thought I'd see the day, but I've found the perfect gloss. This is quite a momentous occasion because, as you may know, I am very hard to please when it comes to a lip gloss. And there are lots of reasons my praise belongs to CARGO's new line of
glosses with Timestrip® technology. Let me list the ways…


  1. My favorite feature of the CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses is that they aren't sticky! Finally, I can honestly say that I don't feel like my lips are getting stuck together when I'm walking around with my hair down. It goes on so sheer and feels very light on my lips. I seriously want to buy up every color of this because I think it's the best thing ever. I had attempted the NARS glosses because JPM swears by them, but I find that they are way too sticky. CARGO Timestrip® is completely different.


  2. The big draw to most of the CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses will be this latest technology. Have you ever switched purses and found a plethora of lip glosses in your bags that have been left behind from times past? Do you even remember how long it's been since you first opened them?


    Well, CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses help you remember because they basically time you from when you open up the gloss for a nine-month period. By inserting the strip, you activate the time sensor and the window begins to turn red. When the window fills up this means that it's time to toss this gloss and get a new one. I mean, you don't want to apply bacteria-filled gloss to your lips (did you know the average woman will ingest about four pounds of lipstick over her lifetime?! Crazy!!). Do you really want to be swallowing bacteria? I think not.


  3. The CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses are created with the same great formula as your favorite CARGO lip gloss tins. So you will find both the Classic and blu_ray collections around for a great variety. As an added convenience, you have an applicator with which to apply the CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses, as they are now featured in tubes. And CARGO has ensured that these glosses are paraben-free, which makes it less harmful to your health!

I had always hoped this day would come and I am very excited to continue using this new product. The CARGO Timestrip® lip glosses actually cost $22, which is a bit on the pricey side, but for all they are offering me (not to mention the money I'll be saving on trying out new glosses) I'm pretty willing to dip into my pockets for this one.

-A

No comments: