Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beauty Immunity

I love It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. I actually have been using this leave-in conditioner for almost two years now every day when I get out of the shower! However, I think I have to stop using it. It was making my hair soft and shiny, but I don't think it's doing what I need it to do anymore. Does that ever happen to any of you? You use a product for so long that you eventually become immune to it?

This beauty immunity, if I may, is so frustrating! It has happened to me countless times. I think this is worse than when a product is discontinued! I fall in love with a product, but then it stops working on me. Other people can continue to buy and use it, but I cannot. I get so jealous! Now, I must find a new product to replace it. In the meantime, what do I do? I spend countless dollars trying new things. Sure, I can read the musings of my fellow beauty bloggers (thanks everyone!) and I can even try out some samples (but they may not always be available). Speaking of samples - have you ever walked into a store and they have the shampoo and conditioner on display with a "Try Me" sticker on it? I mean, how can I try shampoo when I'm walking through a store? I just think that's funny.

So now, I'm left to my dilemma. Last week, when I was on my cruise, I didn't bring my It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. Instead, I just used some Chi Silk Infusion and occasionally some mousse. My hair had a lot more volume then. I think I need to switch up my hair product routine. If anyone out there knows of a fabulous leave-in conditioner, please let me know! Until then, I will forgo the extra product and try to get my hair looking livelier.

I have other beauty immunities too, but what are some of yours?

-A

Photo: Overstock.com

No comments: