Thursday, December 4, 2008

On Stage with my Sole Mate

I've heard many-a-girl tell me they are so tired of the cult favorite nail polish Wicked by Essie. So I went on a mission to find something that could replace it. What did I find, you ask? My new fave is Sephora by OPI's On Stage.

This shade of purple (yes, purple) is great for the Fall and Winter seasons. It's dark (but not too dark) and vibrant. And because it's a Sephora by OPI, it lasts well over a week, dries fast, and looks nice and shiny. I absolutely love it. And it's not like it clashes with anything - it can definitely match anything you're wearing. I love it!

I've also been eyeing Sole Mate by Essie for my nails. It's a deep red/burgundy color that I think is great for the holiday season. I have yet to actually seek it out (hey, I've been thinking about Christmas shopping for others!), but it's a great stocking stuffer. Maybe Santa will bring it to me ;).

Sometimes we tend to get a little bored or tired of the same old stuff. Luckily, we have lots of options each season to adapt our normal favorites to represent new trends. On Stage and Sole Mate are two of this year's favorites for me.

-A

No comments: