Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bye Bye Raccoon Eyes

I may put on three different mascaras plus a primer every day, but how do I get that stuff off my eyes at night without scrubbing my lashes off? The answer is simple and not very pricey at all. Sephora's FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover.

This product (priced from $6-10, depending on the size you buy) will certainly remove anything. You just put maybe a penny-sized amount on a cotton ball and wipe off each lid. Then wash your face. I should also note that you need to shake the liquid up well first before using it.

Who knew it was as simple as finding a Sephora brand product?! Never underestimate these kinds of products, as they tend to be some that will fly under the radar from time to time. But we've already told you about so many of Sephora's products that we use (Daily Brush Cleanser, Mascara, and Eye Liner to name a few).

My mom likes waterproof mascara and I've had her use this eye makeup remover before so I know that it works on this, as well as longwearing mascara. In addition, this product is solely an eye makeup remover, instead of just a regular makeup remover you'd use for all of your face. So this is specifically made to take hard to remove eye makeup off your eyes.

Sephora's FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is so easy to use, safe, and the best way to not have those raccoon eyes or white towels that end up looking like Dalmatians!

-A

Photo: Sephora.com

No comments: