Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flawless Skin

Sometimes when you're on-the-go, you need a quick touch-up. But you can't take your entire makeup case with you everywhere, which is why it is always important to have some sort of compact product to get you out of a bind.

I know that as they day wears on, my concealer tends to wear away. We all know I've already proclaimed my deep love and affection for Prescriptives Camouflage Cream so I went ahead and picked up another bestseller - Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Concealer.

It's perfect for me because it's smaller than a powder compact and has a tiny mirror inside. It's also more of a cream than an actual liquid so I don't feel like I have a lot left over after I'm done applying. Additionally, the silver case helps me find it easier in my giant handbag (did I mention I have a thing for bags and shoes too?!).

And don't think this product is at all inferior to its sister Camouflage. It's just as good at hiding my flaws - after all, it IS called Flawless Skin!

-A

No comments: