Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mascara Drugstore Gem

I found yet another mascara that I just needed to tell you about. Except this one really trumps all my other mascaras and is now at the top of my list. And it's a drugstore mascara, which means it's perfect for the recessionista beauties!

Cover Girl Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara is fabulous. I used to use this one as my third mascara each day for my routine, but now I realize that I really can just use Cover Girl Professional All-in-One by itself and I'm good to go. One day I was running out the door and decided to use only this blue tube and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked at lengthening my lashes and not clumping. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One is a mascara girl's dream.

I picked this one up at Target one day for a few bucks because I needed a change from my usual suspects. I picked it because it had a different shaped brush - it's actually curved, which helps give you more coverage on your lashes. This mascara is true to its all-in-one name because it lengthens, darkens, and thickens. I usually follow it up with my shu uemura eyelash curler, but even if I didn't, my lashes would still look fabulous.

Find Cover Girl Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara on Drugstore.com for $4.79.

-A

No comments: